Friday, April 6, 2012

Are you Kidding Me?

I always hated Haikus!

Now time to write one?

(Does that count?)


Day 6 Write a haiku about your health focus. Write as many as I like - who are they kidding?
So here is my first attempt since high school to write a Haiku

Stick with it sugar

It never gets easier

You just get better


(btw do not be surprised to find this same EXACT wording on my April 26th Post which also happens to be my birthday of an undisclosed number of years)

Ok a second one came to me just a moment ago and it is dedicated to my 3 kiddos:
To: Sweetstuff, Middles and Sugar Boy

While you grow older

your shoulder I look over

Teaching Loving YOU


Yea - Day 6 post done - check - now what will I do with my day?

1 comment:

  1. I hated the Haiku, too. Glad to know I wasn't the only one scratching my head and wondering how I was going to pull this one off. Good job.

    ReplyDelete