Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Get your head out of the clouds...

Day 30 Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge


Still playing catch up but this was today's actual prompt: Word Cloud.  Make a word cloud or tree with a  list of words that come to mind when you think about your blog, health, or interests. I cheated - I used a word generator that pulled words from my blog. Word Cloud Generator

Of course after I used the word cloud generator I couldn't figure out how to post it. This I took a picture of my computer screen with my iPhone. Reminds me of when I was a tween and would hold my Tape recorder up the radio to record top 40. Oh technology I love you - I may not always understand you but I do love you. Surely you (a reader that wants to create your own fun word cloud) will likely be able to figure out how to share the link to the word cloud. I followed the instructions to the best of my ability but still failed. Oh well - iPhone pic coming up.


Doesn't surprise me that the word Diabetes is the largest - either it is because I use it most often or the program just knows that despite our best efforts much of the time - diabetes is still the elephant that can not be ignored. Always demanding attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment